Constant Spring Supports
Anchorage Constant Spring Supports are designed to allow the supported pipework to expand vertically upwards or downwards, whilst maintaining a constant supporting effort throughout the travel range. This avoids additional loadings at the component connections to the pipework.
- Constant load throughout the complete load and movement range.
- Load adjustment of + / – 20% is available by using the load adjustment screw.
- Individual calibration of the specified load is undertaken by electronic load-travel recorder.
- Stainless Steel scale plates are provided showing all the individual support details.
- Springs are manufactured from carbon steel.
- Stainless Steel, Hot Dip Galvanising and multi-coat paint systems are available.
You can use the form below to request a quote; alternatively, you can use the selection chart.