COMPACT PIPE SHOE
SINGLE - AG565
- Galvanised carbon steel
- Clamp as per standard AG100
- Base fabricated with 4 bolt holes
- Support design and dimensions vary with BOP and NB sizing
- Custom versions and additional sizes available on request
- Max 200°C when galvanised
- Available in stainless steel
- See also AG590
- To be specified by the customer
– BOP, and if no baseplate is required
|Part Number||NB Size||ØD||A (mm)||W (mm)||C2 (mm)||C (mm)||ØH (mm)|
Anchorage Compact Pipe Shoes are robust support used in slider applications where longitudinal expansion or adjustment may occur.
For more information on Compact Pipe Shoe Single AG565, Contact Us, or call 1800 899 480.
To date Anchorage staff have been courteous and knowledgeable while the company itself has proved a reliable partner helping us deliver best possible solutions for some challenging projects.
I have been in the high-pressure role of ensuring that required items are on site, at the right time, in the right quantity and the team at Anchorage has been invaluable at achieving this task, not to mention all items were completed to a high standard and delivered by if not before the deadlines.
The beauty of these customized flange mount from Anchorage Group is that they have up to 60 mm in vertical adjustment available meaning that it can be installed efficiently.