SLIDE PLATES - AG620
- Determine the load of the structure – this will indicate the total load bearing area required at a suitable bearing pressure
- Decide the number and position of the bearings according to the rigidity and function of the structure
- Take account of the operating temperature limits, specify any necessary thermal insulation
- Consider any unusual conditions affecting the bearings, such as the need for additional thermal insulation, damping pads, ect.
- To be specified by customer
- Part number
- Dimension M and P
- Movement Range (A, B or C)
|Part Number||Load Recommended (Kg)||M (mm)||P (mm)||A||B||C|
|AG620-01||100 - 500||70||20||60||90||120|
|AG620-02||400 - 2000||90||40||80||110||140|
|AG620-03||800 - 4500||110||60||100||130||160|
|AG620-04||1500 - 8000||130||80||120||150||180|
|AG620-05||2500 - 13000||150||100||140||170||200|
|AG620-06||4000 - 22000||180||130||170||200||230|
|AG620-07||7000 - 43000||230||180||220||250||280|
|AG620-08||12000 - 70000||280||230||270||300||330|
To date Anchorage staff have been courteous and knowledgeable while the company itself has proved a reliable partner helping us deliver best possible solutions for some challenging projects.
I have been in the high-pressure role of ensuring that required items are on site, at the right time, in the right quantity and the team at Anchorage has been invaluable at achieving this task, not to mention all items were completed to a high standard and delivered by if not before the deadlines.
The beauty of these customized flange mount from Anchorage Group is that they have up to 60 mm in vertical adjustment available meaning that it can be installed efficiently.